About the Role:
- Working with the project team to upgrade the rating engine as part of a growth initiative;
- Monitor performance drivers;
- Assist in developing pricing algorithms and undertake pricing and underwriting recommendations;
- Perform regular reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Tertiary background in a mathematics related field and have started & passed actuarial exams already;
- Around 3 yrs experience in the general insurance industry;
- Strong data capabilities with strong experience in Microsoft Office (SAS, Qlik, Radar, Emblem, R, Python skills advantageous);
- Ability to take ownership and strict adherence to deadlines.
To make an application or to find out more, please contact John Killick on 0408 313 575 or firstname.lastname@example.org