- Manage and lead statutory reporting requirements and experience investigations.
- Perform data extraction, reconciliation, Prophet modelling, calculation of policy liabilities and assist on analysis of profit on a monthly basis.
- Modify Prophet projection models as required and ensure documentation of modelling changes is kept up to date.
- Conduct experience investigations for both setting internal best estimate assumptions and participating in external industry surveys.
- Pro-actively seek ways to improve the efficiency and maximise the value-add of the valuation team.
- Provide value adding advice to understand the life insurance business drivers, and support business initiatives and projects.
- Establish working relationships with peers across the actuarial and finance teams in Finance Insurance and Life Insurance Business.
- Review own and other's work to ensure integrity.
- 5+ years experience in life insurance or financial services industry
- Demonstrate business acumen by extending actuarial analysis into practical commercial solutions;
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in life insurance valuation highly desirable
- Experience in modelling software such as Prophet desirable