This role will involve providing actuarial and other technical support to the Actuarial Services team in order to ensure the timely delivery of the team’s output including quarterly reporting of embedded value, input to business plan and support for actuarial advice across the business.
- To carry out all assigned duties in a professional and ethical manner.
- To assist senior actuaries with the delivery of embedded value reporting;
- Assisting with developing the business plan for Insurance business;
- Assisting with the delivery of policy liability valuation;
- Assisting with the analysis of life company profit;
- other ad-hoc work as required.
- Assisting the senior leadership of the wider actuarial team as a key contact point
- FIAA or equivalent academic qualification
- At least 3 -4 years of actuarial experience, preferably in the valuation/embedded value space
- In depth understanding of risk products and the life insurance industry
- Experience in embedded value or valuation roles
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills including board level report writing and verbal communication
To apply for this interesting and challenging role or to discuss it in more detail, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com